Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3 2009

Well we have successfully started a new year. We at the Richardson home are all healthy and happy.

I think we all had a great christmas. They all might not have gotten exactly what they asked for but they seem happy with what they did get. I am trying to teach them that christmas is more about family and friends then it is about gifts.

Not a whole lot of news to tell. I am still working for the Gornment and selling Scentsy. I am having a Slumber Party on the 29th of January and any Woman 18 and older are welcome to come. Let me know if you are interested in coming or even if you want to place an order but can't make it to the party.

1 comments:

Misty said...

HEy! I just noticed you were one of my followers! I love that you have a blog!