Well it started out kinda slow and crazy. Erica had asked grandma if she could sleep over friday and then Genni asked to sleep over at my brothers so she went over there. Koda said that he and I were having a date night, LOL What a cute kids. So We had dinner and went home to bed. Saturday I took my car to my dad and he fixed it. YAY Bambi is running normal again Whoo Hoo. (Yes I named my car and Yes I know that Bambi is a boy but you know what I liked it lol)
Then we went to a friends house and had dinner and played games and it was so nice to get out of the house. I haven't left much since New Years.
Monday, January 12, 2009
What a weekend
Posted by The Richardsons at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment