Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30, 2009

Wow. Last night was a blast. I hosted a Slumber Party. Everyone but one person showed up that had RSVP'd. Some brought friends and we had lots of laughs.

We're ready for the weekend. It came so fast not that I am complaining. I spent all week scrubbing my house down for the party and so I guess that helped it go by faster. I am so proud of my girls for getting their own rooms cleaned before the party. Genni's is usually clean until Koda goes in there lol. Erica's is NEVER clean I'm going to take a picture and every time it gets messy I am going to pull the picture out and say I want it to look like this. I know you can do it.

Now I just need to figure out what I am doing for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great one!

0 comments: